1. Plan a picnicThis one is an oldie but goodie. If you’re in Charleston and it’s not too windy, nothing says romance like a basket full of food, a blanket, and a bottle of wine.
2. Make an evening of itDrinks, dinner, and dessert are a classic for Valentine’s Day. But why not make it an event? Have a night mapped out where you go to a different restaurant for each course. It makes the date last longer and shows you put a lot of thought into the occasion. Make sure you hint that he needs to get reservations, or else you’ll be hopping around burger joints!
3. Take a cooking classWant to get to know someone better? Need to rekindle with your loved one? An activity, like taking a cooking class together, is a fun way to let loose and connect. If you are in Charleston, we suggest Charleston cooks! Maverick Kitchen Store.
4. Go ice-skatingIce-skating is the perfect date for the two of you to get slightly out of your comfort zone. Not to mention great practice for learning how to support one another! Make sure you check Carolina Ice Palace’s public skating times.
5. Girls’ nightDon’t think we forgot about you, single ladies! Don’t fret if your prince charming hasn’t arrived. Pedicures, wine, and chocolate with your best girlfriends are definitely on the list this Valentine’s Day.
Have other great date ideas? Please share below!